Based on the proven Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle, the Raptor-SL features slim-line handles for customers who require an ultra low-profile, anti-snag design. Even though the Raptor-SL handles are about 17% smaller than the original Raptor, manipulation of the firearm is still fast and smooth.
Radian Weapons Raptor-SL Slim-Line Charging Handle Features & Specs:
- Ambidextrous, slim-line ultra-low profile charging handles for anti-snag capabilities
- Made from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum with a Type III hard anodized black finish
- Compatible with UDP-9, UDP-45, AR-15 and M16 platforms
- Lifetime warranty and 100% manufactured in the USA
- Weight: 1.2oz
- Compatibility AR-15/M16 and AR-9 platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
The only difference is the SL features the Slim-Line handles. The handle width of the SL is about 1/4″ shorter on each side when compared to the Original Raptor and represents a 17% decrease in size. This is just slightly bigger than a standard mil-spec charging handle. The smaller profile on the SL is more comfortable when the rifle is slung against the body as extended charging handles can poke you more. The SL will be slightly more comfortable IF you are slinging the rifle for extended periods of time. If not, the standard Raptor charging handle maybe a better choice or even the lighter and cheaper Raptor-LT.