Open Positions in Charlotte, NC 28217
We are looking for a detail-oriented person to join our growing team! As an order fulfillment and packaging specialist you will be responsible for packaging products for resale, pulling products for orders and maintaining proper inventory levels across our systems.
- Package orders for ground and freight shipping
- Package firearms and accessories in retail packaging
- Take accurate physical inventory counts
- Inspect parts and components for quality
- Update digital inventory sheet
- Process online orders (print shipping labels, update order status)
- Must be 21 years of age or older and be able to pass a criminal background investigation
- Must be able to work in a non-airconditioned warehouse facility
- Enthusiasm for our products and firearms in general
- Willingness and eagerness to learn our product inside and out
- Strong teamwork and the ability to cooperate and work with others
- Task-driven, goal-oriented focus
- Time management skills
- Detail oriented and attentiveness
- General computer (PC) and website savvy (e-mail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.)
Belief in our Core Values:
A strong belief in our 5 core values is essential to be considered for a job with our organization.
01. We Are Purpose Driven – Begin with the end in mind.
02. We Are Growth-Oriented – As a company and as individuals.
03. We Are Exceptional – In the eyes of our teammates & customers.
04. We Are Leaders – In our industry and our everyday roles.
05. We Are Consistent – In our offering, service and commitment.
Full-time Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Immediately upon successful completion of a background check.
How to apply:
Interested parties should send their resume to [email protected]