We have the following positions currently available
Location: Charlotte NC, 28206
Summary of the Role
We’re looking for a skilled video creator to join our team in Charlotte, NC! This person should be able to create strategic content for social (Instagram, Facebook, Facebook and Instagram stories, YouTube etc.) You must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, best practices for video creation on different platforms and have experience creating content and posting on social accounts.
- MUST BE LOCATED IN CHARLOTTE, NC AREA. This is not a remote position.
- Experience creating daily video content for social platforms, as well as filming and strategizing creative
- Understands the executional ins and outs of making video content for social platforms (sequence settings, key framing, captioning graphics)
- Experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro, and the entire Adobe creative suite
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and can adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work well independently and efficiently
- Able to work a full frame DSLR, manual settings, audio monitoring
- Knowledge of cameras and camera equipment
- Strong communication skills & comfortable asking for feedback
- Experienced and skilled in creating great social content using nothing but a cellphone
- Create impactful social video content on a daily basis
- Ability to film day in the life type videos and edit them down to 10-20 minutes
- Quickly and effectively identify moments worth creating and formatting for social content
- Create great social content using nothing but a cellphone
- Strong passion for firearms and the greater shooting industry
- General/working knowledge of firearms
To be considered for this role, you must email examples of work (YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo or personal website with a portfolio). Submissions without sample videos of work will not be considered.