Be one of the first to own the smoothest shooting PCC and take advantage of special discounted pricing now until Midnight on July 1, 2022.
Fulfillment time: Black anodized pistols ship in 3-5 business days. FDE & Tactical Grey colors have a 2.5 week lead time.
This item will not ship to the following states: CA, NY, HI, NJ, CT, IL, MA, MD
MDP-9® – The subgun perfected for the modern age.
The Angstadt Arms MDP-9® is an ultra-compact subgun chambered in 9mm and fed with GLOCK® pistol magazines. It has a proven roller-delayed action and AR-15 platform compatibility, making it the ideal personal defense weapon for both professionals and prepared citizens alike.
- ACTION: Roller-delayed blowback
- CALIBER: 9mm NATO
- COLORS: Black Type III Hard Coat Anodized, Magpul FDE Cerakote & Tactical Grey Cerakote
- MAGAZINE: Includes two (2) 27 round Magpul PMAG GL9 magazines. Accepts GLOCK® 9mm double stack magazines
- ENDRAIL INTERFACE: 1913 endrail with QD sling socket. Firearm will accept most all 1913 side-folding & telescoping pistol brace and stock options
- UPPER ASSEMBLY: 7075-T6 aluminum monolithic upper receiver assembly with continuous top picatinny rail, M-LOK interface and QD sling points
- CHARGING HANDLE: Non-reciprocating ambidextrous forward charging handle (can be swapped from left to right side)
- LOWER RECEIVER: 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower receiver with flared magwell, extended magazine release, threaded bolt catch screw and B5 Systems Type 23 pistol grip
- LRBHO: Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- FIRE CONTROLS: Milspec AR-15/M4 Fire control group. The MDP-9® is compatible with most aftermarket 9mm PCC triggers
- BARREL: 5.85″ chrome moly black melonite barrel with a 1/10 twist and threaded 1/2×28 TPI
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Removable 3-lug muzzle device
- OVERALL LENGTH: 14″
- WEIGHT (EMPTY): 3.7 lbs unloaded with no magazine
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Made in Charlotte, NC USA!
- Patent pending