Aggressive design, ultra light 10” free float skeletonized hand guard with lightening cuts. Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Modern free float design with M-LOK® mounting interface on the 3, 6, 9 & 12 O’clock positions
- Continuous top mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail with lightening cut
- 4 QD swivel mounting points
- Engraved Angstadt Arms logo
- Compatible with both forged and billet upper receivers
- Compatible with both .223/5.56 and 9mm
- Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Color: Choice of Mil-Spec hard coat black anodize finish, Magpul FDE (Flat Dark Earth) and Tactical Grey Cerakote
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard when used with an exact length 10.5” barrel.
- Length: 10”
- Includes hardware
- Compatible with all AR calibers except .308
Kenn (verified owner) –
Excellent fit and finish, along with great packaging and fast shipping! I would purchase again.
Mike W (verified owner) –
Excellent fit and finish. Fast shipping.
Gary Riegert (verified owner) –
Fit is excellent. Delivery was faster than expected. Keep up the good work.
Ben V. (verified owner) –
Erik H. (verified owner) –
Same high quality machining and finish as my other Angstadt pieces. Look great too.
Brett (verified owner) –
Easy install and very lightweight! Only complaints are:
1. There was not a barrel nut tool included and I didn’t have a 1-1/4″ torque adaptor.