Aggressive design, ultra light 10” free float skeletonized hand guard with lightening cuts. Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Modern free float design with M-LOK® mounting interface on the 3, 6, & 9 O’clock positions
- Continuous top mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail with lightening cut
- 4 QD swivel mounting points
- Engraved Angstadt Arms logo
- Compatible with both forged and billet upper receivers
- Compatible with both 223/5.56 and 9mm
- Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Mil-Spec hard coat black anodize finish
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard when used with an exact length 10.5” barrel.
- Length: 10”
- Includes hardware
- Compatible with all AR calibers except .308