Aggressive design, ultra light 15” free float skeletonized hand guard with lightening cuts. Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Modern free float design with M-LOK® mounting interface on the 3, 6, 9 & 12 O’clock positions
- Top mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail with lightening cut
- 4 QD swivel mounting points
- Engraved Angstadt Arms logo
- Compatible with both forged and billet upper receivers
- Compatible with both .223/5.56 and 9mm
- Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Mil-Spec hard coat black anodize finish
- Weight: 9.4 oz
- ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard ¾”
- Length: 15”
- Includes hardware
- Compatible with all AR calibers except .308
I bought the 15″ blem for $100 but trust me; I couldn’t find a defect at all; fit perfectly, lighter than a quadrail by far, and looks great with a 16′ barrel. Would buy again in a heartbeat.
Steven Matranga (verified owner) –
Quality Handguard! Angstadt Arms rocks!