No products in the cart.
13.5″ UDP Series Handguard
13.5” free float skeletonized M-LOK® rifle hand guard with thin profile, modern 7 side design. Compatible with .223/5.56 and 9mm calibers.
The Angstadt Arms 13.5” free float hand guard is the perfect choice for your next rifle build. Our unique design features a skeletonized top rail which provides added weight savings by removing sections of the picatinny rail and replacing them with an M-LOK® mounting interface. Works with 223/5.56 and 9mm calibers. Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Free float, 7 sided design that allows for 45 degree offset mounting options
- M-LOK® mounting interface on 8 sides
- 2 QD swivel mounting points
- Skeletonized top rail replaces 1913 picatinny rail sections with M-LOK® mounting interface
- Compatible with both forged and billet upper receivers
- Compatible with both 223/5.56 and 9mm
- Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Mil-Spec hard coat black anodize finish
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Length: 13.5”
- ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard when used with an exact length 14.5” barrel.
- Includes hardware