NEW! Aggressive design, ultra light 4” free float handguard, perfect for those super small pistol builds! Our unique design features a very slim profile (1.375″ ID) that still allows for the installation of a sound suppressor of 1.40″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard when used with an exact length 4.5” barrel. Works with 223/5.56 and 9mm calibers. Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Modern free float design with M-LOK® mounting interface on the 3, 6, & 9 O’clock positions
- Continuous top mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail with lightening cut
- 2 QD swivel mounting points
- Engraved Angstadt Arms logo
- Compatible with both forged and billet upper receivers
- Compatible with both 223/5.56 and 9mm
- Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Mil-Spec hard coat black anodize finish
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard when used with an exact length 6” barrel.
- Length: 4”
- Includes hardware
- Compatible with all AR calibers except .308