The Radian Raptor is the original ambidextrous AR-15 charging handle. The Raptor makes manipulation of the firearm fast and smooth thanks to large, textured unlocking latches on either side. This allows rapid palm “blading” or finger thumb charges of the weapon from either the strong or support side.
Radian Weapons Raptor Charging Handle Features & Specs:
- Ambidextrous, oversized charging handle for ease of manipulation
- Made from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum with a Type III hard anodized black finish or Flat Dark Earth
- Compatible with UDP-9, UDP-45, AR-15 and M16 platforms
- Lifetime warranty and 100% manufactured in the USA
- Weight: 1.3oz
- Compatibility AR-15/M16 and AR-9 platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
You can’t go wrong with either. They both offer an incredible upgrade from a standard mil-spec AR-15 charging handle. The only real difference is the Raptor-LT handles are over-molded with high-strength, fiberglass reinforced polymer whereas the original Raptor handles are all aluminum. This results in the Raptor-LT being slightly lighter (1.2oz vs 1.3oz) and cheaper (all aluminum vs polymer) than the original Raptor.
There are no reviews yet.