The Resistance® 22M is constructed from 7075 T6 Aluminum and features a fully user-serviceable patented HEDP™ baffle stack. Trademark Griffin Armament accessory modularity allows for various mounting options beyond the included 1/2×28 direct thread adapter.
Additional features like a wipe-compatible end cap and a 1.375″ OD (traditionally seen in pistol silencers) give the Resistance® 22M class leading performance across the spectrum of rimfire calibers and even supports a sporting use rating for .223 Remington.
durability, reliability and excellent build quality of Griffin Armament suppressors will provide years of service you can count on.
Features and Specs:
- Patented HEDP™ baffle stack
- 3/16″ thick neoprene rubber wipe included
- Standard configuration: 4.9oz, 4.75″ L x 1.375″ OD
- 3-Lug configuration: 7.2oz, 5″ L x 1.375″ OD
- Taper Mount configuration: 7.5oz, 6.3″ L x 1.375″ OD
- 113 DB SPL on .22lr Pistols
- 114 DB SPL on .22 Rifles
- 129 DB SPL @ shooters ear on 20″ .223 Remington Bolt Action Rifle