COMPACT POWER: ANYTIME READY
New for Fall 2023 – The MDP-9 roller delayed action is now available as a stand alone upper receiver assembly. This is a direct upgrade for existing Angstadt Arms UDP-9 firearms and 3rd party AR9 lower receivers.
Experience unmatched portability without compromising performance
- Light and Agile: With a length of just 14” and weighing 3.7lbs, the MDP-9 promises easy concealment
- Smooth Performance: Leveraging the roller delayed system, expect significantly less recoil, ensuring precision even in high-pressure scenarios
- Modern Design: Drawing elements from the AR-15/M4 platform, the MDP-9 is both familiar and revolutionary
In a world filled with unforeseen threats, traditional firearms lack the combination of power and compactness needed for immediate response.
The MDP-9 is designed to be light, small, yet fully functional, offering a revolutionary roller delay action that reduces recoil. Gain the peace of mind and confidence you need for protection in any situation, with the perfect balance of size and strength.
MDP-9 Roller Delayed Upper Specifications:
- ACTION: Roller-delayed blowback
- CALIBER: 9mm
- FINISH: Black Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER ASSEMBLY: 7075-T6 aluminum monolithic upper receiver assembly with continuous top picatinny rail, M-LOK interface and QD sling points
- CHARGING HANDLE: Non-reciprocating ambidextrous forward charging handle (can be swapped from left to right side)
- BARREL: 5.85″ chrome moly black melonite barrel with a 1/10 twist and threaded 1/2×28 TPI
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Removable 3-lug muzzle device
- ENDRAIL INTERFACE: Includes 1913 endrail with QD sling socket. Endrail will accept most 1913 side-folding & telescoping pistol brace and stock options
- LRBHO: The Last round bolt hold open functionality is determined via your lower receiver
- FIRE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY: The MDP-9® roller delayed upper is compatible with many 9mm PCC triggers. Please see this page for trigger compatibility. We recommend the EMT-9 PCC Trigger
- OVERALL LENGTH WHEN INSTALLED: 14″
- WEIGHT: 2.58 lbs
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Made in Charlotte, NC USA!
Lower Receiver Compatibility:
The MDP-9 upper is designed to work with a wide range of AR9 GLOCK magazine lower receivers, as well as mil-spec AR-15 receivers.
For the best possible function we strongly recommend our AR9 lower receiver however, we have successfully tested the MDP-9 upper with these 3rd party receivers. Please note due to 3rd party manufacturing tolerances we can’t ensure 100% reliability in every third party configuration.
- Angstadt Arms 0940 9mm Receiver
- Angstadt Arms UDP-9
- Aero Precision EPC-9
- Quarter Circle 10 QC10 Ranger (GSF)
- Palmetto State Armory PSA PX-9
- Foxtrot Mike Mike-9
- New Frontier Armory C-9
- CMMG Banshee MkG
- CMMG Banshee Mk17 (Sig Sauer P320/M17/M18 pattern magazines)
- Lone Wolf Distributors Glock magazine lower receiver
- Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receiver with Mean Arms EndoMag. “Ejectorless” CMMG version only
The MDP-9 roller-delayed action incorporates a spring-loaded ejector within the upper receiver. For proper function you will need to remove the ejector in your lower receiver. Typically, this is secured in position with a roll pin or set screw. Please note the MDP-9 upper is not compatible with Colt, MP5, or CZ Scorpion magazine lower receivers.