The Osprey 9, with its unique polygonal shape, offers increased internal volume for better sound suppression. It sits below the shooter’s line of sight, allowing for unobstructed pistol sights. The updated version includes a push-button locking system for quick and repeatable indexing. These features make the Osprey 9 one of the sleekest and most iconic pistol suppressors available. It is specifically rated for 9mm caliber, making it a highly versatile option for firearms.
It ships with a Disassembly Tool, Indexing Ring / Spring Retainer, and (1) Piston Spring.
This suppressor can also be shot “wet” by using 5cc of water or wire pulling gel to temporarily improve sound suppression.
*Lead projectiles are not recommended for use with any of our sealed suppressors.
Features and Specs:
- Eccentric offset design allows use of most factory pistol sights
- Easy indexing button feature ensures correct and repeatable orientation on any host
- Industry-leading sound reduction
- Pistons are available for common thread pitches and are interchangeable with the Omega 36M, Hybrid 46M, Hybrid 46, Octane Series, and Omega K Series
- ,Can be shot ,wet, by using 5cc of water or wire pulling gel
- SKU: SU5184
- Caliber Compatibility: 9MM & 300 BLK Subsonic
- Accessories: Pistons & Fixed Barrel Spacer
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Length: 7.60″
- Diameter: 1.30 X 1.75″
- Materials: Aluminum & 17 – 4 SS
- Muzzle Average: 9MM: 129.5 dB, 300 BLK Subsonic: 128.8 dB
- Ships With: Ships with Disassembly Tool, Indexing Ring/Spring Retainer, and (1) Spring