The Osprey, a highly innovative suppressor, is ingeniously crafted with a distinctive polygonal shape. This unique design not only optimizes internal space, allowing for increased volume, but also effectively enhances sound suppression. One remarkable advantage of the Osprey’s shape is its positioning below the shooter’s line of sight, ensuring unrestricted use of standard pistol sights without any hindrance. This exceptional combination of form and functionality sets the Osprey apart as a superior choice for firearm enthusiasts.
The updated version added a push-button locking system for quick and repeatable indexing. All of these features combined make it one of the sleekest and most iconic pistol suppressors on the market. The Osprey comes in the Osprey 9 and Osprey 45 options.
The Osprey 9 is rated for 9mm, and the Osprey 45 is multi-caliber and can be used on 9mm to .45 ACP. Both Octanes are rated for .300 BLK subsonic calibers. Both Ospreys are compatible with pistons and fixed barrel spacers for attachment to a host firearm.
It ships with a Disassembly Tool, Indexing Ring / Spring Retainer, and (1) Piston Spring.
This suppressor can also be shot “wet” by using 5cc of water or wire pulling gel to temporarily improve sound suppression.
*Lead projectiles are not recommended for use with any of our sealed suppressors.
Features and Specs:
- Eccentric offset design allows use of most factory pistol sights
- Easy indexing button feature ensures correct and repeatable orientation on any host
- Industry-leading sound reduction
- Pistons are available for common thread pitches and are interchangeable with the Omega 36M, Hybrid 46M, Hybrid 46, Octane Series, and Omega K Series
- ,Can be shot ,wet, by using 5cc of water or wire pulling gel,
- SKU: SU5185
- Caliber Compatibility: 9MM to 45 ACP & 300 BLK Subsonic
- Accessories: Pistons & Fixed Barrel Spacer
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Length: 7.90″
- Diameter: 1.30 X 1.75″
- Materials: Aluminum & 17 – 4 SS
- Muzzle Average 9MM: 128.9 dB
- 300 BLK Subsonic: 131.3 dB
- 45 ACP: 130.4 dB
- Ships With: Ships with Disassembly Tool, Indexing Ring/Spring Retainer, and (1) Spring