Introducing the DOT Mount by Reptilia, a game-changing solution designed to provide lightweight and slim-line mounting for a wide variety of red dot optics. Crafted from high-grade billet 7075-T6 aluminum, this mount boasts a Milspec Type III hard anodized finish, ensuring exceptional durability and resistance to wear and tear.
The DOT Mount is expertly engineered to attach seamlessly to any M1913 Picatinny rail, delivering a lower 1/3 co-witness with standard AR15-style back-up sights. With its sleek and slim design, this mount offers an anti-snag, low-profile solution that’s perfect for any shooting situation. Setting up the DOT Mount is a breeze, thanks to the spring-loaded nitrided steel clamp and mounting bolt. This innovative feature not only simplifies the installation process but also adds to the overall durability and reliability of the mount. The clamp and mounting bolt sit flush with the body of the mount, further enhancing its snag-free design.
Manufactured in the USA with meticulous attention to detail, the DOT Mount by Reptilia is backed by a full lifetime warranty against any manufacturer defects. You can trust in the superior craftsmanship and quality of this American-made product.
- Type III hardcoat anodized 7075 aluminum
- Nitrided 4140 steel
- Made in USA
- Includes mounting screws and hex L-key
- Aimpoint® – Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, CompM5
- Sig Sauer® – ROMEO4 , ROMEO5 & ROMEO-MSR
- Vortex Optics® – Crossfire®, Spitfire®, Sparc® I & II
- Primary Arms® – Classic Series Gen II, SLx Advanced Rotary Knob Microdot, & SLx Compact 1×20 Prism Scope – ACSS-Cyclops
- Holosun® Technologies – HS403(not HS403A), HE403, HS503, HE503, HS515, HE515, & HE530.