MDP-9® – The subgun perfected for the modern age.
The Angstadt Arms MDP-9® is an ultra-compact subgun chambered in 9mm and fed with GLOCK® pistol magazines. It has a proven roller-delayed action and AR-15 platform compatibility, making it the ideal personal defense weapon for both professionals and prepared citizens alike.
Please note: This is a short barrel rifle variant and requires a tax stamp. The MDP-9 is also available in a pistol variant.
This item will not ship to the following states: CA, NY, HI, NJ, CT, IL, MA, MD, WA
- ACTION: Roller-delayed blowback
- CALIBER: 9mm NATO
- COLORS: Black Type III Hard Coat Anodized, Magpul FDE Cerakote & Tactical Grey Cerakote
- MAGAZINE: Includes two (2) 27 round Magpul PMAG GL9 magazines. Accepts GLOCK® 9mm double stack magazines. Please see this page for magazine compatibility.
- ENDRAIL INTERFACE: 1913 endrail with QD sling socket
- RIFLE STOCK: Left side folding Lage MFG rifle stock with sling mount
- UPPER ASSEMBLY: 7075-T6 aluminum monolithic upper receiver assembly with continuous top picatinny rail, M-LOK interface and QD sling points
- CHARGING HANDLE: Non-reciprocating ambidextrous forward charging handle (can be swapped from left to right side)
- LOWER RECEIVER: 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower receiver with flared magwell, extended magazine release, threaded bolt catch screw and B5 Systems Type 23 pistol grip
- LRBHO: Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- FIRE CONTROLS: Milspec AR-15/M4 Fire control group. The MDP-9® is compatible with most aftermarket 9mm PCC triggers. Please see this page for trigger compatibility.
- BARREL: 5.85″ chrome moly black melonite barrel with a 1/10 twist and threaded 1/2×28 TPI
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Removable 3-lug muzzle device
- OVERALL LENGTH W/ STOCK COLLAPSED: 15 & 3/4″
- OVERALL LENGTH W/ STOCK OPEN: 23 & 1/8″″
- WEIGHT (EMPTY): 4.56 lbs unloaded with no magazine
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Made in Charlotte, NC USA!
- Patent pending
Edward Kelly McGarry (verified owner) –
Looks and feels nice but won’t be able to own and operate it until after the ATF paperwork is processed.
Hang in there Edward! Your tax stamp will get approved soon.