Vanquish suppressed 10.5″ upper overview
Experience innovation and precision at its finest with the Vanquish AR9 integrally suppressed upper assembly. This groundbreaking firearm breaks free from the constraints of traditional suppressors, thanks to our patented zero baffle design.
Gone are the days of needing to shoot expensive, heavy-grain subsonic ammo just to sound good. Thanks to a ported barrel design, the sonic crack of 115-grain ammo is eliminated, resulting in a shot that sounds just as good as heavy-grain subs.
Already shooting subsonic ammunition? Our adjustable, ported barrel ensures you’ll achieve the perfect shot every time. Preserve the velocity of the round by closing up to 8 ports.
Maintenance is a breeze with the Vanquish. With no internal baffles to worry about, you can focus more on your shooting and less on post-range cleaning.
The complete upper includes a fully rifled 10.5″ barrel and high-quality components like the Radian Weapons LT charging handle and 9.3″ Aero Enhanced Gen2 M-LOK handguard.
Welcome to the future of suppressed shooting.
Vanquish Complete SBR Upper Specifications:
- CALIBER: 9MM
- COLOR: Black Graphite Cerakote
- UPPER RECEIVER: 7075-T6 billet aluminum slick side upper receiver with no forward assist or dust cover
- CHARGING HANDLE: Radian Weapons Raptor LT ambidextrous charging handle
- BOLT CARRIER: Machined from 8620 alloy steel with a QPQ black nitride finish
- HANDGUARD: 9.3” Aero Precision Enhanced Gen2 M-LOK Handguard
- BARREL: 10.5″ precision ported barrel in 4140R chrome-moly steel with a 1-10” twist
- OUTER SHROUD: 316 stainless steel with a High Temp Black Cerakote finish
- OVERALL LENGTH: 18”
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Made in Charlotte, NC USA
Vanquish Helpful Resources
If you have questions regarding the Vanquish, please see our Vanquish resources page. It contains detailed videos and answers to many of the commonly asked questions we receive.
Lower Receiver Compatibility
The Vanquish complete upper is compatible with most AR9 lower receivers and mil-spec AR-15 receivers that use a mag block. Our upper receiver is precision-machined to meet internal mil-spec dimensions. Please note that the MP5 and CZ Scorpion magazines are wider than a standard upper receiver. If you intend to use either of these magazines, we recommend purchasing our 10.5″ Vanquish barrel or 16″ Vanquish barrel, along with an upper receiver specifically designed to accommodate these magazines. Contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance.