The HuxWrx HX-QD 762 suppressor is designed to provide the utmost in user experience and performance. With its ability to meet the U.S. Army’s CSASS and SDMR requirements, it offers a 136-139 dB noise reduction when compared to traditional muzzle brakes; while also being full-auto rated up to 7.62 rounds and cross-platform compatible up to .300WM.
It features OSS Flow-Through® technology which redirects expanding gases forward via 17-4 stainless steel deflectors and internal Grade 5 Titanium coils, resulting in a cooler, more durable suppressor that tested at half the temperature of baffle cans during the CSASS endurance test.
The fully-welded outer body is made of 17-4 heat treated stainless steel coated with C-series high temperature black Cerakote for additional protection and durability. Whether you’re an experienced shooter or a novice looking for top tier performance, the HuxWrx HX-QD 762 is sure to deliver on all counts – no other suppressor can compete with its power and versatility!
Compatible with Muzzle Brake-QD 556/762, Flash Hider-QD 556/762, and Comp-QD 762.
Features and Specs:
- WEIGHT: 19.4 oz.
- LENGTH: 7.45″
- DIAMETER: 1.62″
- Rated for calibers up to 300 Winchester Magnum
- Full-Auto rated
- C-Series Cerakote Matte Black
- Includes HuxWrx Muzzle Brake-QD 762 – 5/8×24 7.62 caliber Muzzle Brake
Sound Pressure Levels:
- 134 – 138 decibels (20” Remington 700 Rifle using commercial grade 150 gr ammo)
- 133 – 137 decibels (16” AR15 DI using commercial grade 55 gr ammo)
- 138 – 140 decibels (16” 7.62 AR15 DI using commercial grade 150 gr ammo)