OSS Flow-Through® technology enables the HX-QD 762 suppressor to have a lightweight, yet strong and durable construction. The combination of 17-4 stainless steel deflectors and internal Grade 5 Titanium coils effectively redirects expanding gases forward for efficient cooling.
The exterior is fully welded together using Grade 5 Titanium and finished with C-Series high temperature black Cerakote for long-lasting wear resistance. With the superior accuracy and repeatability, hearing safe 136-139 dB performance, full auto rating on 5.56 rounds, and compatibility across multiple calibers, the HX-QD 762 is the perfect choice for when every ounce counts.
Compatible with Muzzle Brake-QD 556/762, Flash Hider-QD 556/762, and Comp-QD 762.
Features and Specs:
- Weight: 15oz
- Length: 7.45″
- Diameter: 1.62″
- Accessories: 5/8-24 762 Muzzle Brake Included
- Caliber: Rifle calibers up to 300 Winchester Magnum
Sound Pressure Levels:
- 134 – 138 dB on 20” Remington 700 Rifle using commercial grade 150 gr ammo
- 133 – 137 dB on 16” AR15 DI using commercial grade 55 gr ammo
- 138 – 140 dB on 16” 7.62 AR15 DI using commercial grade 150 gr ammo
Sound Pressure Levels: The HX-QD 762 Ti is a light-weight optimal choice for the widest range of rifles of different calibers. Sound pressure levels are measured at the shooters ear to comply with current military specifications.