Experience the ultimate combination of functionality and versatility with the G43X MOS, now available as a combo package with the popular Shield RMSc red dot sight. This unique offering brings together two of GLOCK’s most sought-after features: the sleek and slim design, and modular optic system.
Engineered with slide cuts tailored for micro-optics and a slim mounting rail, the G43X MOS offers the perfect platform for adding accessories. This compact tactical companion boasts a subcompact barrel length and a balanced, compact-size grip, providing exceptional versatility without compromising on concealability.
Incorporating signature elements from the Slimline series, the G43X MOS boasts a short trigger distance, a frame with a built-in beavertail reminiscent of the G43 and G42, and a reversible magazine catch. Notably, it is equipped with the Gen5 series’ highly accurate, match-grade GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) and features the resilient nDLC finish on the slide for added durability. Additionally, the G43X MOS stands out with precision-milled front serrations, enhancing grip and aesthetics.
The G43X is designed to accommodate a 10-round magazine capacity, delivering both functionality and reliability.
GLOCK G43X MOS Pistol Technical Specifications
- Caliber: 9MM
- Capacity: 10+1 with flush fit magazines
- Barrel length: 87 mm | 3.41 inch
- Weight without magazine: 461 g | 16.26 oz
- Includes 2, 10 round magazines, sight, instruction manual and hardcase
- Manufacturer model number: UX4350201FRMOSC
RMSc Shield Optic Technical Specifications
- Light Source: Red light emitting diode (LED), no laser, completely eye safe, no radioactive materials
- Red Dot Size: 4 MOA
- Lens: Reflex x1 (no magnification), low parallax lens, scratch resistant glass, anti-reflection, no colored coating, minimizes visible signature
- Battery: One 3V lithium battery, CR2032
- Battery Life: 2 to 3 years – average use / >4 years – dark storage
- Brightness Adjustment: Automatic
- Brightness Range: Lowest – compatible with night vision, Highest – visible against the sky in bright daylight
- Housing material: Aerospace grade aluminium
- Dimensions sight only: (Length x width x height) 41 x 23 x 22.5 mm
- Weight w/o battery: 16.35 grams
- Weight w battery: 19.20 grams