The Dead Foot Arms SCW rifle stock is by far the shortest AR-15 PDW style stock available for the M4/AR-15 platform. Compatible with most rifle caliber AR-15 pistols and rifles in calibers of: .223, .223Wylde, 5.56, 300 Blackout, 7.62×39, 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel, .458 SOCOM and 50 Beowulf! The MCS stands for modified cycle system because Dead Foot Arms has shortened the stock on a traditional AR-15 system from 7″ to just 2.5″. This is the shortest AR-15 rifle stock available. If you want the smallest PDW stock, the Dead Foot Arms SCW is it!
The Gen 2 SCW 2.5 stock features an ergonomic design that uses dual rails that are offset to not interfere with weapon controls or function. While compact, it is still very versatile, allowing for button free stock deployment and 6 length of pull settings. At full extension, length of pull (LOP) reaches 12.6”, keeping it comfortable for shooters of all sizes.
SCW Stock Gen 2 upgraded features:
- Left-handed cheek rest
- Dual anti-rotation QD Mounts
- Hard stop at last LOP (length of pull)
- Dual rails for added stability
This is a complete short stock conversion kit including:
- Complete SCW stock assembly
- 5.56 shortened MCS M16A2 Bolt Carrier Group with black nitride finish
- Receiver extension and adjustment rail
- Plunger, spring cap and recoil/plunger springs
- System weight, excluding BCG is 16.2 oz
Shortened Rifle Caliber BCG – Materials & Features:
- Complete Bolt Carrier Group is a shortened version of the MILSPEC M16A2 Full-Auto bolt carrier group (BCG). Machined from 8620 steel with a Blacknitride+™ finish by H&M
- 5.56/.223 Bolt machined from 9310 steel. Heat treated, shot peened and MPI. Finished in a Blacknitride+™ by H&M
- Cam Pin is machined from 4140 steel
- Firing pin is machined from 8640 steel
- Full auto rated BCG
Please note, this system is compatible with most all rifle calibers, however, the included bolt is designed to run with 5.56 NATO, 2.23 Remington and .300 Blackout calibers. If you wish to run a different caliber, you may need an alternate BCG. Please contact us if you have any questions.
About the Company: Dead Foot Arms LLC designs, develops, assembles, and markets innovative firearm parts of the highest quality for demanding applications in the commercial, law enforcement, and defense markets. Their core value is to provide innovative cutting edge products to our customers through quality processes and continuous improvement initiatives. Dead Foot Arms LLC is a Veteran owned and Operated Small Business. And their products are and always will be proudly MADE IN THE USA.