Drop in 9mm barrel for the Sig Sauer P365XL.
True Precision, Inc. is a leading firearms parts and components provider based near Atlanta, Georgia. They offer a wide selection of top-quality, USA-made products designed for personal defense. Their meticulously engineered barrels, slides, and parts are crafted in partnership with renowned American companies.
Features and Specs:
- Easy to install drop-in design fits the P365 XL 3.7″, XMACRO, & Tacops (non-comp versions). NOT for the Spectre Comp which uses a 3.1″ barrel. Will not fit the P365 XMACRO Comp compensated slide version that uses a 3.1″ barrel. It WILL fit the P365 XMacro & Tacops versions (non-compensated slide). See our other P365 listings for the 3.1″ model
- Barrel length is 3.70″ overall
- 9mm 1/10RH twist rifling
- Special 11 degree competition style target crown for non-threaded versions or 1/2×28 threads with included thread protector on threaded versions
- Available in the following finishes: stainless steel, black nitride, black DLC, gold TiN, stealth grey PVD, copper TiCN and Spectrum (rainbow) PVD
- New for 2023, all P320 models from True Precision will no longer have the LCI peep hole cut on top. This will assist in keeping pistol mounted optics clean and free from powder blowback and debris escaping from a LCI hole. Those with an LCI can remove the LCI from the slide to use this barrel.
- Advanced proprietary broach cut design specifically engineered for increased accuracy potential
- Broach cut 6 groove rifling allows for all ammo types to be used safely, including cast lead
- 100% Designed and manufactured in the USA with USA sourced certified 416R Stainless Steel
- Threaded versions include Viton high heat integral O-ring lock thread protector
- SAAMI spec chamber
- Improved overall fit from OEM with added chamfers, improved radius cuts, and other additions for a better than OEM barrel
- Lifetime performance warranty for function