Angstadt Arms complete upper receiver pistol assembly is ready to run out of the box with any 9mm AR-15 lower receiver. Featuring the same high quality parts that go into are UDP-9 pistol, this completed upper receiver is compatible with both GLOCK® and COLT® style 9mm magazines.
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum slick side pistol caliber upper receiver with appropriately sized ejection port
- 10.5″ 9mm lightweight profile barrel made from 4150 chrome-moly steel with a 1-10” twist rate. 1/2×28 TPI
- 10” ultra light skeletonized handguard with M-LOK® mounting interface on the 3, 6, & 9 O’clock positions
- The hand guard features 4 QD swivel mounting points and a top mil-spec 1913 lightening cut picatinny rail with skeletonized M-LOK® mounting sections
- Handguard ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard
- Black nitride 9mm AR-15 bolt carrier group. For use with a standard AR-15 hammer
- Compatible with both GLOCK® and COLT® style 9mm dedicated lower receivers.
- Angstadt Arms 9mm flash hider
- Mil-spec charging handle
- Caliber: 9mm NATO
Aaron A. (verified owner) –
Very happy with it. Really enjoyed the 44% off sale. My only complaint is that i didn’t get the 6” upper also and the sale is over 🤷🏼♂️
Jack L. (verified owner) –
This upper is incredibly nice and the fit and finish is very good. It was between this upper and one from cmmg and I’m beyond happy with Angstadt. I threw a red dot sight on it and I kid you not first 2 shots were nearly touching I never had to sight it in. This is my first ar style build and couldn’t be happier thank you so much Angstadt.
Alex (verified owner) –
had some feed issues so I took my dremel to the cone a little bit and it runs great now. looks awesome holds my flashlight. it’s very good.
While we’re happy you were able to resolve your issues please always contact us first before conducting any modifications to the firearm. This will ensure that you do not void your warranty. You can contact us at [email protected].