March 2020 custom builders set! This limited release set features a 9mm receiver set, ultralight 5.5″ handguard and extended magazine release lever all finished in a beautiful Bronze Bottomlands Cerakote finish by WeaponWorks of NC. This is a custom product built to order. Lead time from order is 6 weeks.
Receiver set features & specs
- Bronze Bottomlands Cerakote finish by WeaponWorks
- Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
- Extended magazine release lever
- Flared magwell for faster reloads
- Lower receiver accepts 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 SIG GLOCK® magazines
- Integrated, oversized trigger guard
- 7075-T6 billet aluminum lower and upper receiver
- Threaded bolt catch screw
- For use with a 9mm bolt carrier assembly and a standard AR-15 hammer
- Upper weight: 6.5 oz
- Lower weight: 10 oz
- Accepts all aftermarket Glock® 9mm double stack magazines. We recommend using factory Glock® magazines
Handguard features & specs:
- Modern free float design with M-LOK® mounting interface on the 3, 6, & 9 O’clock positions
- Continuous top mil-spec 1913 picatinny rail with lightening cut
- QD swivel mounting points
- Engraved Angstadt Arms logo
- Handguard does not require timing and installs with a standard wrench.
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- ID: 1.375* The last ¾” of the handguard is bored out to 1.405”, allowing most aftermarket sound suppressors 1.39″ in diameter and smaller to tuck inside of the handguard when used with an exact length 4.5” barrel.
- Length: 5.5”
- Includes hardware